If you spot or find someone abusing the service, be a good soul and report it to an administrator — after investigation, if the abuse is legit a freebie awaits you. Freebies are based on "FR:RF" policy — First Report, Recieves Freebie.
IRC Network Officials Netadmin, Sysadmin, IRCops etc
If you spoted a user making a ruckus on your network (ban evading, spamming, scamming etc) or simply not complying to the IRC Network rules and regulations. Send an E-mail to us via the following address: admin [AT] firrre [DOT] com
Also include the following details:
- The whole "/whois" details of the given user — Most importantly the ident and virtual host/IP address
- the chat log
- If possible, various nickname's the given user were using
Not forgetting important details about yourself:
- Which IRC Network are you representing?
- What's your position on that IRC Network?
- Your Name / Nickname on that network?
Make sure you are submitting the E-mail through your official IRC organization E-mail address. — name[at] networkIRC [dot] ltd
Messages coming from free E-mail providers such as: Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail, AOL Mail etc will not be entertained and dropped into a cesspool.